- All information displayed, transmitted or carried on louvaris, including but not limited to, menus, articles, text, photographs, illustrations, music, audio and video clips, trademarks, service marks is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws.
- The user has permission to access the louvaris and use it for the user's personal use only. Do not allow the copy, the reproduction, the distribution from users for any other reason beyond the personal use.
- The use of information, services and others contents of louvaris other commercial actions, is allowed only by a written authorization.
- The Site contains links to other third party web pages. These links are given as a convenience to the User, and the web site louvaris has no control over such sites. louvaris is not responsible for the availability of such external sites and does not endorse and is not responsible for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites.
- For the access in some categories of louvaris may require the user's personal data in order to grant to him a member account with a password. User will receive the password upon completing the registration process. After that user is member of the website. All members must respect the rules of Greek and International right and the rules for moral order.
- Brand names signals, pictures, logos etc. that are represented the louvaris or any other third individual or legal person are protected from the legislation on the Industrial Property and their utilization in the web site louvaris with no way do not constitute or it can be interpreted as their cession or concession of their right of use, with any form.
- Partners of louvaris shall have the right at any time to amend, change, modify or delete any or all terms and conditions, or to impose new conditions or terms without notice or liability. That’s go for all the contents of louvaris
- By using the louvaris the user agree to be bound by the last terms and conditions and to use the Site in a way that is consistent with any applicable laws.
created by www.cdl.gr || Last update 2016